The Foundation for the Development of Internal Medicine in Europe
President: Daniel Sereni E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Philippe Jaeger (Vice President / Founder Member), Imad Hatem(Treasurer), Jan Willem Elte (Secretary General), Stefan Lindgren, Ramon Pujol Farriols
Access to the FDIME website : www.fdime.org
The Foundation was officially established in Geneva on 17.01.2003 and has the following non-profit making aims:
- To support and develop internal medicine as an integrative specialty.
- To develop the knowledge and understanding of pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases related to internal medicine.
- To promote biomedical, clinical, behavioural, nutritional and epidemiological research concerning diseases related to internal medicine.
- To help to promote public awareness and understanding of diseases related to internal medicine.
- To promote education and training of doctors and other health professionals in the field of diseases related to internal medicine.
- To establish and maintain contacts with other institutions and societies sharing the same activities.
- To undertake any activity which helps to attain the objectives set out above.
The Foundation is a non-profit making organization and is fully dependent on public donations to support Internal Medicine
Bank account details for donations are available at: www.fdime.org/donations