EFIM is developing many activities (educational, research, meeting, publications...) for European internists. Please visit the following pages for a complete overview of our activities.
- European School of Internal Medicine (ESIM)
- European Journal of Internal Medicine (EJIM)
- Scientific projects
- European Exchange Scheme
Other Educational Activities:
- Continuing medical education: The Federation is committed to providing continuing education for internists through the Journal, congresses, and symposia, and development of the website www.efim.org
- Clinical Research Course: : Co-ordinator: Daniel Sereni
Initiated by Daniel Sereni during his EFIM Presidency, the seminar has been made possible thanks to a grant received from Servier International (Paris). The company has arranged and hosted the event supporting between 12-14 young internists annually. The first course was held in September 2004, subsequently May 2005, May 2006, May 2007. For more information on the 2012 course please visit the Clinical Research page.
- European Exchange Scheme: Chairman: Pedro conthe:
The programme has been running for approximately 15 years, and in 2002 it was officially incorporated into EFIM. This gives the opportunity for young internists to make exchanges between different member countries.