Please help us updating this page. Should you want to suggest a new link or to update an existing link, please send us a short message.
- International Society of Internal Medicine (ISIM): www.acponline.org/isim
- The EFIM Young Internists of Europe: http://younginternists.efim.org
- Foundation for the Development of Internal Medicine: www.fdime.org
- Union of European Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.net
Non-European Societies of Internal Medicine
- Australasia - Internal Medicine Society of Australia and New Zealand (IMSANZ): www.imsanz.org.au
- Argentina - Sociedad de Medicina Interna de Buenos Aires (SMIBA): www.drwebsa.com.ar/smiba
Other Non-European Organizations
The European Journal of Internal Medicine (EJIM) is the official journal of the European Federation of Internal Medicine (EFIM), and is the leading journal for the European internist, covering all aspects of internal medicine. The journal is devoted to promoting the science and practice of internal medicine in Europe. To this end, the journal publishes original scientific articles, review articles, editorials, case reports, short communications, and other information relevant to internal medicine and related fields. Of particular interest to the internist are manuscripts on "Internal medicine in Europe" and "Education in internal medicine". The journal also publishes news and articles concerning the activities and policies of the Federation, as well as those of national internal medicine societies.
- Access to the EJIM page in Elsevier's website : www.elsevier.nl/locate/ejim